Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2014

We are all well here. Christmas packages opened, toys scattered, and family came and went. We laughed and hugged and loved on one another. Then we ate too much and promised ourselves we would do better later.

Now life returns to what is normal for us.


As always, when the year winds to a close, I remember times from the past. I laugh (or cry) and look forward to what comes next.


I gave up New Year's Resolutions a long time ago and have instead tried to adopt a word or phrase to focus on each year. I think this year God is leading me to the phrase, "Do it all for the glory of the God." Which means to test all my attitudes, my conduct, every aspect of my life by whether or not it shows the character of God and brings Him honor. This is true Worship. If I live daily practicing this concept, I will truly worship Him.

May 2014 be full of joy for our family and may each one of us individually see the blessings and gifts that God rains down on us daily.

No comments: