Monday, October 20, 2008

Words of Life

  • Rejoice in the Lord always!
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
  • My God shall meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
  • For He Himself is our peace.
  • He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine according to His power that is at work within us.

Wonderful promises of God found in His word. There for all to see if only we look (read & understand). Understanding comes from the Holy Spirit within us. He interprets and translates the words into our hearts and souls so we may see and understand. We may truly know God: mighty, powerful, righteous, holy, merciful and kind. Through Christ we begin to know the Father. We have access to Him He loves us as His children. Christ's blood given sacrificially for us gives us holiness, which is necessary to approach our Holy God. Our sins forgiven, He adopts us as His children. We become His family and dwell in His home in heaven.

Praise & Glory to God, Father, Son & Spirit. Holy, Just, Righteous, Loving, Forgiving, Cleansing. We welcome you into our hearts; You welcome us to heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Sue, I still haven't figured out how to do this any other way.
I didn't realize that I hadn't checked in on your sight for a couple of weeks. Thank you for sharing your writing on-line. I really enjoy your words. You are so generous to open your life to us as you share your writing. Looks like the wedding was great also.

Karen Guthrie said...

Thanks for checking in, Sue. It always gives me warm-fuzzies to know someone has read my words. You are very kind and I'm glad you enjoy it. God is good to allow me to write what he gives me.

P.S. When you post a comment just click the Name/URL. It will expand to give you space to sign your name. You don't have to put anything in the URL space. Then click Publish and you're done.