Saturday, October 11, 2008

El Shaddai -- Almighty God

The All Sufficient One

Hallelujah! For our Lord God Almighty reigns -- Rev. 19:6

Your power comes not from violence, but from all bountifulness.
You pour yourself out for me; you pour out blessings on me.
You gave your son for me.
You give yourself, your very nature, to me.
You breathe life to me.

I abide (rest) in you and you abide (dwell) in me.
You mould me to your pleasure that I may be used to bless others.
I give up all of me that I may be full of you.
Your power is demonstrated in my weakness and
I say with Paul, "When I am weak, then am I strong".

You restore my soul.
You are my delight.
I stand in awe of you.
You are holy & righteous; your judgments are pure & just.
You do no wrong; there is no evil in you.

"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come!" -- Rev. 4:8

Before anything was, you are.
You hear me when I seek you.
You are my understanding.
You are my wisdom.
You answer my prayers according to the motives of my heart.

You discern & know my heart's cry.
You are the unconditional lover of my soul.
Your name is above every name.
You, El Shaddai, are all I need.
You, El Shaddai, are my All Sufficient One.

No comments: