Wednesday, September 24, 2008

El Elyon, God Most High

The Sovereign God

Controller of the universe, all things exist by your will.
You know my future.
You have a plan for me.
You know my adversary and do not allow him free reign.
You hedge me in and offer protection.
By your will the history of my life -- indeed, the entire world -- unfolds before you.
You give me the choice to follow you.
You will not force your will on me,
But allow me to choose to seek you.
When I do, I give you joy.
You control all the circumstances of my life -- both good & bad -- and use them to fulfill your will and purpose in my life.
Your purpose for my life is to love, honor and praise you.
I look forward to eternity with you when I may perfectly worship you.
I call you by name, God Most High; you fulfill your purpose for me.
You accomplish all things for me.
You are my El Elyon, my Sovereign God.

No comments: