Saturday, November 17, 2018

Dear Jesus

I'm so angry!  Seeing my family hurt breaks my heart. Yet there is nothing I can do. It is out of my hands and into yours. Your very capable hands. Your loving, compassionate, nail-scarred hands. And I rest in You.

You love me. You want the best for me. You work for my good. You hold me, keep me, comfort me. And I rest in You.

And then, I'm angry again! You remind me to shine your love, show forgiveness, hope in You. So I do. And I rest in You.

The day inches along. One thing and then the next upsets me and I forget whose I am and who holds the future. You remind me, ever so gently, that you've got this. And I rest in You.

Quiet my spirit, dear Jesus. Let me hear your voice and see through your eyes. Let me continually rest in You.

Amen

#GiveGodTheGlory #HolyBeautiful #HolyBeautifulPrayers #RestInYou

No comments: