Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jehovah Sabaoth

I Am the Lord of Hosts

When I come to the end of my self,
When I am at the end of my strength,
When I need power for deliverance,
Then I rest in You.

When no other way seems clear,
When I see no other help,
When I am at the end of my resources,
Then I rest in You.

You are the One who Delivers.
You are the Lord of Hosts.

I come to worship and offer the sacrifice of myself as I plead with You.
I know no one else who can help me.
I face impossible odds and no one believes I can do what you called me to do.
I know you are my power and my strength.

I cannot rely on religion.
I cannot depend on icons or symbols.
I cannot trust my own strength if I want victory.
I must come to you in righteousness.

You are the One who Delivers.
You are the Lord of Hosts.

You are my righteousness.
You are my deliverer.
You are the judge of my enemies.
You see my heart and save my soul.

You, Jehovah Sabaoth, are the One who Judges.
You, Jehovah Sabaoth, are the One who Delivers.
You, Jehovah Sabaoth, are the Lord of Hosts.

No comments: